Titanium Collection

All of our titanium bands are made of 98.78% pure titanium. This number refers to the links of the band and the remaining 1.22% consist of other metals to create a strong titanium alloy. The clasps, connectors and pins that hold the links together are made of high-quality stainless steel.

The band is adjustable with a basic phone sim card tool (included) and fits wrists up to 9 inches.

Please read more and see graphic here.

The band is adjustable with a blink removal tool (included)

Please read more and see graphic here.


Please see our easy setup guide here.

The size is currently not customizable, but it is adjustable with 3 pin positions. The sizes are -Medium-Large and Medium-Small depending on your Apple Watch.

Please see the size guide here:

‣ 42/44/45mm fits 7" to 8.5" wrists 

‣ 38/40/41mm fits 6" to 7.5" wrists

All survival bands are easy to put on by yourself in seconds. We've noticed that it can be tricky for the first few times, so here's a couple tips to help you out:

Click here to watch a 20 second video


We ship worldwide! Shipping costs will apply according to your shipping address and will be added at checkout. We also run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.

Most of our products are coming from our international warehouses, and it can take between 4-20 business days for your product to arrive, depending on where you live.

Here are our current delivery times:

USA – 5-12 business days

UK – 4-6 business days

Australia – 10-15 business days

Canada – 10-15 business days

EU – 5-15 business days

Rest of the world – 5-20 business days

Orders will be shipped by USPS, PostNord, AB, DHL, FedEx, CJ Packet or Yun Express. The delivery time is 5-20 business days depending on your location.

All orders are processed in US Dollars (USD). Orders outside the European Union and the USA are subject to local import duties and taxes which are payable by the customer upon receipt, and may be affected by Customs and Excise delays. These charges and delays are at the customer’s own expense.

Our handling time usually takes about 2-3 business days and then the orders are handed over to our shipping partners. Our shipping times are dependent on where you live in the world. 

Returns, Refunds and Cancellations

As long as your product has not been submitted for fulfillment by us, we can cancel the order. There is a 5% cancellation fee to cover transaction processing costs. These charges are not refunded to us by Shopify if we process a cancellation.

We often submit items for fulfillment within a few hours, so the faster you can let us know about the cancellation, the more likely we'll be able to do it.

If your order has been shipped, then you must follow our return policy in order to get refund once you receive your product. Our customer service team is on standby to help you out!

We know how frustrating this situation can be. We will issue you a brand new item once we confirm the item was defective. If the item is to be returned, shipping costs are to be covered by us.

We’ll provide return instructions for the damaged or defective item. Be sure to complete this process within 30 days of the delivery date.

We apologize for your less than perfect experience.

If you want to return or change your product, you can do so within 30 days of receiving your order. your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For returns and refunds, reach out to our support team at support@robustgoods.com.